Your Business Needs Twitter Advertising!
- Twitter is a unique platform, offering advantages distinct from any other Internet portal.
- Twitter is a news and events broadcasting channel
- It’s like a news ticker where you get to choose the type of news you want. Information delivered to your Twitter followers is precisely customized to their specific interests!
- Twitter posts are short and to the point, easily received on any electronic medium.
- Twitter posts say, “Hey! Look at this!” They direct followers to content they are interested in and want to see.
Check out these stats:
- There are well over 300 Million active users on Twitter (nope, not a typo)
- and that’s nothing compared to the total created accounts which is sitting at over 1.3 Billion (yes, with a “b”).
- Of that gargantuan amount, around half, 550 million, actually Tweet
- and another 500 million visit the site each month to read tweets and news without logging into their accounts.
- One-third of all US social media users are on Twitter and
- 80% of active users access the site via mobile.
- Anyone who is anyone is on Twitter, including over 80% of the world’s leaders.
This Twitter Advertising audio/video/PDF course you’ll learn:
- Why advertise on Twitter
- Setting your advertising goals
- How to drive traffic to your web site
- Twitter as an Autoresponder
- Campaign types – tweet engagement, brand awareness, and more
- How to increase followers
- How to analyze, optimize, and retarget
- How to develop your own battle plan for maximizing profitability from Twitter advertising.
Twitter is a powerful, “short & sweet” social broadcasting platform that can and should play a very significant and positive role in any business’s online marketing strategy.