Viking Pinterest Marketing Audio/Video eBook Education Bundle
Yes, your business needs a Pinterest presence.
Pinterest is unlike any other social media platform…
- Pinterest generates instant access to engaging visual imagery and informative Pins regarding any and every area of interest.
- Pins can then be added to a user’s personal boards for future reference
- A relevant comment regarding the post and what it represents leads the user to more information – information about your product
- Your post’s peak engagement is rarely more than 5 days and it can be in as little as a few hours
- Pins can continue to show up in search results indefinitely
Still not convinced? Check out this brief video demo.
Pinterest has 150 million active users.
Seventy million of those are in the US.
Eighty-seven percent of those say purchase a product or service after seeing a pin and 93% use Pinterest with a purchase as a primary goal.
You say you sell off-line? Seventy-two percent of users say they use this social network site for off-line purchase decisions as well. And unlike Facebook and Twitter where your post’s peak engagement is rarely more than 5 days (or a few hours) Pins can continue to show up in search results indefinitely.
If you’re not already using Pinterest as part of your marketing strategy there’s probably one reason:
You don’t understand how to make use of it.
This audio/video/PDF multi-media course from Viking will give you the information you need to make use of this powerful social media platform!